How long will they last?
It is recommended to come in at least once every 2.5-4 weeks for a classic refill, which will be explained further below. Did you know that we shed eyelashes every day? This means that you will be losing 3-5 lashes a day on average! For your first full set, make sure that you have allowed at least 2 hours for the service so that I can apply as many extensions as possible on you.
HOW DOES THE EYELASH EXTENSION APPLICATION WORK?
A certified and/or licensed professional applies false eyelash extensions, individually (1 per 1 method) on to ones' natural eyelashes using a safe, medical grade adhesive. The extension is only glued to the top of the eyelash and is completely away from the root of the hair, which is how this method is safe.
WHAT KIND OF EYELASH EXTENSIONS DO YOU USE?
Plush Lash Co uses the finest fibers around from Borboleta Beauty. These extensions are matte, natural and so light that most clients can't even tell they're wearing anything! I carry different lash lengths, thicknesses and curls so that I can tailor my client's looks.
how long are your services?
All services are estimated to be between 60-120 minutes long.
hOW CAN i PREPARE FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT?
- Please make sure that I am aware of any necessary information for the day of my appointment at your location. Make sure you have your phone on you in case I need to reach out.
- Do not drink caffeine: As lash artists we need you to lay super still! Caffeine tends to make clients ancy, impatient and often restless. Instead, drink tea.
- Plan on bringing headphones & some music or a podcast. As much as I'd love to chat, animated conversations often lead to twitchy eyelids! I encourage you to bring something to relax to throughout your service, or, you can relax to my own music. Or nap!
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for the first 24 hours, unless advised otherwise
- Do not wear mascara on your eyelash extensions
- Use oil-free makeup remover only
- Avoid extreme heat: saunas, hot tubs, tanning beds
- Avoid using oil-based skin products
- Do wear Borboleta Beauty© sealant
- Wash your eyelash extensions with Borboleta Beauty© lash bath
what happens if i have an emergency with my lashes?
Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to your promptly regarding a complimentary touch up service. We provide complimentary emergency services as long as we are given at least 1 weeks notice after your initial appointment.